- Download Free Wireless Network Adapter Driver
- Wireless Network Card Driver
- Network Adapter Card Driver
Find and download a TV show or movie. Tap on any TV show or movie and look for the Downloads icon to see whether it can be downloaded, or filter by what is available for download. Not all titles are available for download. Open the Netflix app and tap Downloads. On a Windows 10 device, open the Netflix app and select Menu.
Download Free Wireless Network Adapter Driver
- In the Device Manager window, double-click Network adapters, right-click the name of the wireless adapter, and then select Update driver. Click Search automatically for updated driver software. If the tool finds an updated driver is found, follow any on-screen instructions to install it.
- Right click on your wireless adapter and choose Update Driver Software. Choose the option to Browse and locate the drivers you downloaded. Windows will then install the drivers. Reboot your PC after installing the updated drivers. Here are the driver update websites for some frequently used wireless (WiFi) cards.
Wireless Network Card Driver
Delivery Optimization in Windows 10 helps you get updates and apps quickly and reliably. These downloads come from Microsoft as well as other PCs on your local network or the Internet, and your PC may share them with other PCs. You can limit which sources Delivery Optimization shares downloads with in Settings.
Network Adapter Card Driver
Select the Start button, then select Settings > Update & security > Advanced options > Delivery Optimization.
To get downloads from PCs on your local network but not PCs on the Internet, select PCs on my local network. If you’d rather not get downloads from PCs on your local network and the Internet, turn off Allow downloads from other PCs. You’ll still get apps and updates from Microsoft.