Download the latest drivers, firmware, and software for your HP OfficeJet Pro 6970 All-in-One Printer series.This is HP’s official website that will help automatically detect and download the correct drivers free of cost for your HP Computing and Printing products for Windows and Mac operating system. Welcome to the NETGEAR Download Center!! To find documentation, firmware, software, or other files, enter a whole or partial Model number in the text search box. Having an issue with your display, audio, or touchpad? Whether you're working on an Alienware, Inspiron, Latitude, or other Dell product, driver updates keep your device running at top performance. Step 1: Identify your product above. Step 2: Run the detect drivers scan to see available updates. Step 3: Choose which driver updates to install.
- Download Rinda Port Devices Driver Updater
- Download Rinda Port Devices Drivers
- Download Rinda Port Devices Driver
The Intel® Driver & Support Assistant enables you to scan computing devices for the latest drivers available from Intel. This tool has the main interface hosted on Intel’s support website and provides a more integrated support experience to users. A library of over 250,000 device drivers, firmware, BIOS and utilities for Windows. Latest Drivers Downloads. Synaptics PS/2 Port TouchPad Driver 18.104.22.168 64.-->
This article helps to fix an issue in which Windows 10 doesn't install specific drivers for USB audio devices on the first connection.
Original product version: Windows 10, version 1703
Original KB number: 4021854
When you connect a USB audio device to a Windows 10 Version 1703-based computer the first time, the operating system detects the device but loads the standard USB audio 2.0 driver (usbaudio2.sys) instead of the specific device driver.
This issue occurs because the USB audio 2.0 driver (usbaudio2.sys) isn't classified as a generic driver in Windows 10 Version 1703. Therefore, the system assumes that a compatible, nongeneric driver is installed for the device even though the driver is generic.
This issue also causes Windows 10 Version 1703 to postpone the search for other compatible drivers through Windows Update that typically occurs immediately after you install a new device.
To fix this issue, use one of the following methods.
To resolve this issue, install update 4022716.
If the device-specific driver is distributed through Windows Update, you can manually update the driver by using Device Manager. For more information about how to do this, see update drivers in Windows 10.
If the device is not yet connected, first install the device-specific driver, such as by using the appropriate installer. After the device-specific driver is installed, Windows 10 will select that driver instead of the standard USB audio 2.0 driver when you first connect the device.
See the device manufacturer's user guide for specific instructions about how to install the driver.
If the driver isn't distributed through Windows Update, you can manually reinstall the driver. To do this, follow these steps:
- Install the device-specific driver (see Method 2).
- Open Device Manager.
- Right-click (or tap and hold) the name of the device, and then select Uninstall.
- Restart the computer.
When it restarts, Windows will try to reinstall the device by using the device-specific driver.
The Intel® Driver & Support Assistant enables you to scan computing devices for the latest drivers available from Intel. This tool has the main interface hosted on Intel’s support website and provides a more integrated support experience to users. It has an enhanced detection engine to ensure that customers are given complete and accurate information and a scan frequency option to change from a “run-once” tool to a persistent experience that can provide customers with driver updates more quickly.
Download Rinda Port Devices Driver Updater
Products supported: Graphics drivers, wireless networking, Intel® SSDs, Intel® NUCs, and Intel® Compute Sticks
Issues with upgrading Intel® Driver & Support Assistant to a newer version? Please try our Uninstaller.
Required to install and use utility
- A broadband Internet connection is required to use this utility.
- Operating system requirements for installation: This application installs on Windows 7*, Windows 8*, Windows 8.1*, and Windows® 10.
- We recommend performing a Windows* update to bring your operating system up to date with the latest .NET.
- This application does not support Internet Explorer* browser. We recommend using Chrome*, Firefox*, or Edge* (version 44.17763/18.17763 or newer) browsers.
Instructions for launching
- Uninstall any previous versions (optional).
- Download and save locally on your device.
- Double-click Intel® Driver & Support Assistant Installer.exe file.
- Read and agree to the license terms and conditions
- Select Install.
- Click Launch button; the tray icon will start and automatically opens default browser
What's new in version 22.214.171.124?
- Bug fixes for endless scanning issues
- Improved screen reader compatibility of Installer
- Improved network resiliency
- UI improvements
- General bug fixes and improvements
Download Rinda Port Devices Drivers
What's in previous version 126.96.36.199?
- Improved support for Intel® SSD software
- UI improvements
- General bug fixes and improvements
Languages supported: Chinese, English, French, German, Japanese, Italian, Korean, Portuguese (Brazilian), Russian, Spanish, Thai, Vietnamese, Indonesian, Polish and Turkish.
Download Rinda Port Devices Driver