Helitron DV4mini USB stick installation and setup
Connection problems may occur if the ConBee II is attached directly to the USB port or is located near USB 3.0 devices such as external hard drives or memory sticks. Raspbian Supported Raspberry Pi models and distributions. Connect the USB board to the PC and guide the hardware assistent to the patched directory and complete the installation. Since the WHQL certification breaks with the patch, you have explicitely to confirm, that you want to install that driver. Now you should find the assigned COM port in the device manager. Patch for ftdibus.inf and ftdiport.inf.
- LTspice® is a high performance SPICE simulation software, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for easing the simulation of analog circuits. Included in the download of LTspice are macromodels for a majority of Analog Devices switching regulators, amplifiers, as well as a library of devices for general circuit.
- At “Device Manager”, expand “Ports (COM & LPT)”. Check which COM port the USB-Serial CH340 driver is being assigned to. For this example, it is COM5. Please take note of the COM number. Connect Maker UNO to your computer. Launch Arduino IDE, go to Tools Port COM X (select COM port that you recognized in Step 6).
Please Like / Share this page with your friends
The links below are download links:Latest Beta version is: 7th Feb 2016
*** NOTE before you try to use DV4MF2 software you need to first install ones of the original versions above to get all the needed drivers ETC ***
Latest DV4MF2 version 22nd May 2016 HEREV22.214.171.124.
All new features of the new DV4MF2 Control Panel Version 126.96.36.199:
Many further bugfixes and improvements have been tested and implemented.
Please note you need to copy the .exe file into C:Program Files (x86)DV4mini
Latest Firmware version is 1.73, You can download direct from
Don't forget that you also need to download latest firmware and upload to DV4mini via the FW Update tab.
The support for DPlus REF Reflectors is updated, this fixes dropout problems. The quality of data coming from DPlus reflectors is measured and displayed since we found that about 2 to 3% of all voice frames are missing. These missing frames are replaced with silence frames.
DV4mini is a tiny but powerful USB stick that can change any PC into a HOTSPOT for the modes D-Star, DMR (C4FM Fusion) and now DPMR. It contains a powerful 32-bit micro controller as well as a complete 70cm transceiver and modulator/demodulator for GMSK and 4FSK (including raised cosine) as well as a USB interface. It does not require its own power supply as it is powered through the USB interface. Thanks to a power saving voltage transformer even older USB interfaces will suffice.Uses a comprehensive but simple to use software package which allows for the linking with DCS reflectors for both D-Star and DMR reflectors. But remember on DMR that this will not get you into the DMR Marc network, it will only get you into the DMR plus'Hytera' network for now. To access the BrandMeister network you will need a modified copy of the software.
I am going to be testing this in my work truck with both Icom 5100 Dstar and Hytera MD785 DMR radios for when I am not in coverage of a repeater as I travel around the UK.
What is needed
You can download the user manual for the DV4mini HERE
If you want the latest release version of the software for your DV4Mini, Here is the place to download it.
Please REMEMBER that when installing the DV4 software under Windows that The Microsoft package VS2013 redistributable must be installed. The 32 bit version 'vcredist_x86.exe' is required (even on 64 bit Windows machines).
PLEASE NOTE that from version 1.64 onwards if running 64bit you ned to instal both 32 & 64 bit versions.
No USB drivers should need downloading as when you plug the DV4mini into your USB port Windows will find and download it. This can take some time so when you plug your DV4mini into your PC, do not unplug it until its finished:
When you first plug the DV4mini into your USB port. (This can take up to half a hour to find the driver)
If after half a hour this is not working you can download the driver and do a manual install: You will find the windows driver in the same place you downloaded the DV4mini software from : http://dv4m.ham-dmr.ch/
In the folder TreiberWin7-10 you will find both the 32 and 64bit drivers. You can then go to your control panel, find your DV4mini and update driver.
When it finds driver it will install it.
Your DV4mini driver is installed but remember that if you change USB port you will have to do this again.
When you first run the DV4mini software you may get a firewall warning, Just allow this.
If your software don't find the DV4mini and you just get:
This could be a IP address conflict. Open a command window 'ms-dos prompt' and type in ipconfig/release [ENTER] to close down all the IP connections then type in ipconfig/renew [ENTER] to re configure the IP connections.
If this still fail to find the DV4mini you can try to fix the IP, Click on the 'Interface Setup' / 'Expert Settings' tab and enter 127.0.0.1 into the 'use fixed IP / URL' box and tick the box:
Here is the PC software connected to REF-001-C on Dstar
And here on DMR+ 4400
In DMR mode the QRG correction in very important to get right. First go to a clear reflector, I used 4403 then Click on the Expert settings tab, look at the DMR box on the right and the default correction is 0, now when you TX on your DMR radio watch the Error rate, RED is bad, YELLOW is getting there and GREEN is spot on. By adjusting the QRG + / - you will be able to find the best setting, this is normally between + & - 300
Want to know where all the DMR reflector numbers connect to from your DV4mini ?
The DV4Mini control software can also be used with some of the DVmega boards with a firmware update.
Programming your radios to use with the DV4Mini
Programming your D-star radios:
I program my Dstar radios the same as using the DV Mega 436.000 DUP- and offset 0
Programming your DMR radios:
436.000, 12.5 kHz wide, Talk Group 9, Color Code 1, Slot 2
Conclusion on the DV4Mini
I found the DV4Mini very easy to install and get working under both Win7 and Win10, its just a shame that a lot of the users on the DMR side of things just want to talk about the technical side getting into the network on UK-wide 4400.
Information about SARS-CoV2 / Covid-19 Disease
We are committed to supporting your research during this challenging time by providing tools to help you find better treatments and improve the quality of lives. As a global company, we operate in countries which have been impacted to varying degrees, and as such have taken the appropriate precautionary measures to ensure our employees’ health and safety is protected, while providing no disruption in your service:
- Product manufacturing and order fulfillment: We have taken additional steps to ensure the safety of our employees, yet still maintain our normal order fulfillment times.
- Sales support / consultation: To better support you during this period, we encourage you to schedule a virtual meeting with your local sales consultant. We find it to be the next best thing to visiting your site as it allows us to share relevant content for your use case / study design.
- Technical support and customer service: Our support teams remain available during our standard business hours to answer questions you may have.
We will continue to monitor the potential impact of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19). For any questions, please contact your local sales representative.
PATCHMASTER NEXT is out now!
WHAT’S COMING NEXT FOR PATCHMASTER?
We’re making this powerful patch clamp acquisition & analysis tool even
more user friendly!
Watch the Webinar!
DocuLUX Camera System!
Visualize and document your samples
- Optical documentation
- Saving images with e-phys data
- Snapshots, triggered snapshots
- Image calibration
- Low-cost bundle
Get your complete Patch Clamp Setup at first-hand
- Get your complete patch clamp setup from a single source
- Any component from amplifiers to accessories
- Well-known brands and products
- Profound expertise and on-site technical support and installation
The New Extendable Techniques Available for ElProScan
Download Schulze Elektronik Port Devices Driver Bits
ElProScan ELP-1 and ELP-3 platforms now offer much more than a traditional SECM. The following cutting-edge techniques have been implemented by HEKA’s newest hardware and software. Please contact us for more details.
- Scanning Photoelectrochemical Microscopy (SPECM)
- Scanning Ion Conductance Microscopy (SICM)
- Scanning Electrochemical Cell Microscopy (SECCM)
- Scanning Microcapillary Method (SMCM)
The MASTER software family with its members PATCHMASTER, FITMASTER, POTMASTER, PGMASTER, CHARTMASTER and EPCMASTER have been updated to version 2x90.5. Click here to learn about the new features and Bug-fixes and download the new version.
Upgrade your EPC 10 Patch Clamp Amplifier
to an EPC 10 USB!
- Compatible with all PATCHMASTER versions
- No driver installation necessary
- No PCI-card required anymore
- Use your EPC 10 USB with desktop computers or laptops
Get an easy start with PATCHMASTER!
Watch a recorded session of our webinar 'Get an easy start with PATCHMASTER'. In this webinar the basic principles of this powerful electrophysiology data acquisition software will be discussed and demonstrated.
You are interested in our PATCHMASTER software and want to see a live demonstration?
Click here to send us your request.
The new S-Probe
The unique feature of the S-Probe is the massively reduced size and weight compared to our standard headstages. This increases the area of applications e.g. wherever the experimental space is limited or where the weight of the headstage itself matters.
Download Schulze Elektronik Port Devices Driver Windows 7> more
EPC 10 USB Revision T - Latest Improvements
Download Schulze Elektronik Port Devices Driver Updater
HEKA is now shipping EPC 10 USB Patch Clamp Amplifiers
of hardware revision 'T'.
- Extended voltage stimulus range to +/-2 V
- Extended voltage measuring range to +/-5 V
- Increased current injection capability by a factor of 5
- Filter 2 usable for current or voltage signal
Imaging Extension for PATCHMASTER, POTMASTER and CHARTMASTER
Download Schulze Elektronik Port Devices Driver
- Synchronized image/sample acquisition illumination.
- Fluorescence mean values from ROIs.
- Combined storage of all data.