Capture it All
OLYMPUS Digital Camera Updater
The Olympus Digital Camera Updater allows you to update the firmware on your Olympus Digital Camera, lenses and accessories to take advantage of product enhancements or update display langauges.
How to Update Digital Cameras Use Olympus Workspace for updating the firmware of Olympus digital cameras. 'Digital Camera Updater' and 'OLYMPUS Master' had been provided previously for the update, but the latest software Olympus Workspace is recommended. Whether you're looking for support topics, product manuals, firmware updates, product registration, service and warranty information, or just need to contact us, this is the place. Get downloads for your Olympus Audio Systems Professional Dictation Please select AS‑2400 AS‑5000 AS‑7000 AS‑9000 DS-2000 DS‑2300 DS‑2500 DS‑2600 DS‑3500 DS‑4000 DS‑5500 DS‑7000 DS‑9500 / DS‑9000 Digital Dictation and Transcription Kit ‑ Silver Pro RecMic II Series RecMic Series.Note:
- This utility supports only Olympus digital cameras released after 2004.
- Do not turn off the camera or disconnect the cable while the software is starting or running, as it may cause the camera or software to malfunction.
|OS||Windows XP (SP2 or later),|
Windows Vista, Windows 7
|Mac OS X 10.3 or later|
|CPU||Pentium 4 1.3GHz or faster||Power PC G3 500MHz or faster|
Intel Core Solo/Duo 1.5GHz or faster
|RAM||512MB or more||512MB or more (1GB or more is recommended)|
|MONITOR SETTINGS||1024 x 768 pixels or more|
Minimum 65,536 colors
|1024 x 768 pixels or Minimum 32,000 colors|
Internet Explorer 6 or later
Safari 1.0 or later (1.3 or later recommended)
|NOTE||- This software requires a computer with a pre-installed operating system. Operation is not guaranteed when using a home-built PC or upgraded operating system.|
- Operation is not guaranteed when using a USB port that is not directly part of the computer.
|- Operation is not guaranteed when using a USB port that is not directly part of the computer.|
Stay Updated via Email
Get notifications about future firmware updates via email, as well as product news, tips, and savings from Olympus!
(Optional. To download without signing-up, click the button below the form.)
- Download the installer for the OLYMPUS Digital Camera Updater to your computer and save it on the desktop.
- Close all software applications that are open on your computer.
- Double-click the downloaded (saved) file, and the installer will be activated.
- Follow the installer’s instructions to install.