- Drivers Orca Usb_link Software Free
- Drivers Orca Usb_link Software Update
- Drivers Orca Usb_link Software Windows 10
- Drivers Orca Usb_link Software Download
Dongle device driver
- Compatibility This is a firmware and software update. Desktop Software The MPC 2.3 desktop software includes MIDI maps for popular Ableton, Arturia, Korg, M-Audio and Native Instruments controllers. Downloading the Update To download the MPC 2.3 Desktop Software Update, log into your Akai Pro user account or through MPC 2.2.1 when prompted.
- If you are having problems with your Canon USB device then you may need to update your Canon USB Drivers. This is particularly the case if you have just upgraded your Operating System, e.g. If you updated to Windows 10 and did not update your Drivers.
- Simply plug your USB Link module into your computer and open the Bose USB Link Updater software. If your module’s firmware is out of date, the software will let you know a new version is available and provide a simple one-click installation to update your firmware. Firmware updates are important to keep your Bose USB Link Bluetooth ® module working seamlessly with your Bose headphones and UC applications (such as Microsoft Teams), so we recommend checking for updates every few months.
Drivers Orca Usb_link Software Free
When connected, the operating system usually installs a generic driver that helps the computer to recognize the newly attached device. However, proper software must be applied if you want to make use of all features that the network adapter has available.
In order for Orcina programs to connect to the dongle, a device driver for the dongle needs to be installed. This is done as part of the Orcina software installation (should you choose the local access dongle option in the installer) and so most users do not need to know anything about this device driver. However, if you are using a version of Windows that was released after your Orcina software then you may need to upgrade this device driver. The dongle driver is available here: Sentinel_HASP_LDK_Runtime_Setup.zip. Alternatively, the very latest driver can be obtained from the Thales (Sentinel) website: click on “Sentinel LDK RunTime & Drivers”, and select “Sentinel HASP/LDK Windows GUI Run-time Installer ..” (you might need to go beyond the first page to find this).
OrcaDongle is a utility program that is required to configure your Orcina dongle, for example to switch it from local to network access mode or to query the dongle information. You can download OrcaDongle here: OrcaDongle.zip
Extract the zip file to a temporary folder and then run the file OrcaDongle.msi to install OrcaDongle onto your machine. This will create a shortcut to OrcaDongle in your start menu under “Orcina Software”. The OrcaDongle documentation can be viewed online. Note, to access the dongle, OrcaDongle requires that the dongle device driver is present. Updates to the dongle using OrcaDongle can only be done in a local session on the computer to which the dongle is connected, it cannot be done remotely.
Drivers Orca Usb_link Software Update
Network dongle support
Full details on setting up a dongle for use over a network are in the Networked Dongles topic of the OrcaDongle documentation. To use a dongle in this way, you will need a licence manager and configuration file. The licence manager must run on a Windows machine, which hosts the dongle. OrcaFlex discovers the licence manager using a configuration file on the user’s computer. The OrcaFlex installation must have a licence file for the dongle in the OrcaFlex installation folder. Note, the licence manager is not tested or supported for use on a virtual machine. If you wish to use this configuration then we recommend testing first and having a back physical server option available.
The licence manager is installed by extracting and running the file in the following zip file: LMSetup.zip. The dongle device driver must also be installed (as above).
The licence manager runs as a Windows service called ‘HASP Loader’, this listens on port 475 using TCP and UDP. If the connection to the licence manager is over a WAN or VPN then you may need to explicitly open this port to allow access.
A configuration file template for a TCP/IP network is in the following zip file: Nethasp.zip
You will need to modify this to specify the IP address of your dongle server. In the template file modify the line ‘NH_SERVER_ADDR = xx.xx.xx.xx;’ to replace the ‘xx.xx.xx.xx’ placeholder with the IP address or hostname of your licence server. Save the file as
nethasp.ini file in the folder ‘C:ProgramDataOrcina’ on each computer requiring access to OrcaFlex (C:ProgramData is a hidden folder in Windows).
Drivers Orca Usb_link Software Windows 10
You may also download from here an installer for the Aladdin Monitor: aksmon32-setup.zip
Drivers Orca Usb_link Software Download
This program will give some diagnostic information on the HASP licence manager and dongle on your network and instantaneous details of which machines have claimed which licences. When run on a computer on the same network, the licence manager is detected by broadcast and displayed in a sidebar. OrcaFlex is listed as ‘Program 26’ in a program table, and a login table lists any IP addresses holding licences.
Alternatively, you can use our own licence monitor which takes some more configuration but can provide more usage information.