Use Mouse Toggle On Nvidia Shield / Android TV. You can now use the directional pad to move the virtual cursor around and press the select button to simulate a. Other mice, like Dell's Alienware AW610M pictured up top, will play nice with Reflex once the manufacturers released the appropriate firmware revision, according to Nvidia's list.
- Use Downloader to download the above APK direct on to your Android TV device. In my demonstration I used the new Nvidia Shield Pro
2. Once installed, navigate to Settings and click on Device preferences
3. Scroll down to Accessibility and click on that
Mini Keyboard,Rii X8 Portable 2.4GHz Mini Wireless Keyboard Controller with Touchpad Mouse Combo,8 Colors RGB Backlit,Rechargeable Li-ion Battery for Google Android TV Box, PS3, PC, Pad,Nvidia Shield 4.4 out of 5 stars 1,783. NVIDIA has positioned NVIDIA Reflex technology and their partners’ 360Hz gaming displays and mice as weapons for competitive eSports gamers, and that niche should absolutely pay attention.
4. Under Services turn Mouse Toggle on
5. Press the home key and select the title to “Add App to Favourites”
Nvidia Mice & Touchpads Drivers
6. Find Mouse Toggle and select it
7. You will now have Mouse Toggle on your home screen
Open it and ensure it says enabled
You will see there are two ways to launch the virtual mouse
Lets try the double-play button shortcut inside an application. Here I have just launched the Aurora store
If I new double press the Play button:
You can now use the directional pad to move the virtual cursor around and press the select button to simulate a mouse click.
How to remove the virtual mouse
Nvidia Mice & Touchpads Drivers Download
Go over to your settings — Apps
Find Mouse toggle in the list and select it
Select the option to uninstall the software