If the iOS device cannot connect with your computer, it might be:
- In our share libs contains the list of USB DISK 2.0 USB Device drivers all versions and available for download. To download the proper driver by the version or Device ID. If not found in our garage driver you need, please contact us, we will help you in time, and updates to our website.
- The package provides the installation files for Realtek USB Audio Driver version 6.3.9600.40. In order to manually update your driver, follow the steps below (the next steps).
- Driver Provider: Microsoft. Driver Section: BADDEVICE.Dev.NT. Driver Rank: 0xFF0000. Matching Device Id: USB DEVICEDESCRIPTORFAILURE. Outranked Drivers: usb.inf:USB DEVICEDESCRIPTORFAILURE:00FF2000. Device Updated: false. Parent Device: USB VID1A40&PID0101 5&2adfc22f&0&2. Device USB VID0000&PID0002 6&16089d4b&0&3 was not.
- If drivers were not downloaded automatically by Windows Update, use Device Manager to refresh the driver from Windows Update, or contact the device manufacturer. I’m Moli, your virtual agent. I can help with Moto phone issues.
- iTunes won't detect and recognize my iPhone/iPad/iPod.
- My computer won't recognize my iPhone/iPad/iPod.
- PanFone failed to detect my iPhone/iPad/iPod.
All the detection issues above may due to the Apple Mobile Device USB Driver has not installed successfully on your computer. To solve this problem, please follow these steps to install Apple Mobile Device USB Driver manually on your computer.
Step 1: Connect your device with your computer.
Step 2: Open your computer management window.
Provider Usb Devices Driver Download
The package provides the installation files for Microsoft USB Input Device Driver version 10.0.4. If the driver is already installed on your system, updating (overwrite-installing) may fix various issues, add new functions, or just upgrade to the available version.
Right-click on My Computer/This PC icon on the desktop and choose Manage to open the Computer Management window, which is shown as picture below:
Provider USB Devices Driver
Step 3: Find Apple Mobile Device USB Driver.After the Computer Management window is open, on the left panel of the Computer Management window, choose Device Manager. Then expand Universal Serial Bus controller or Universal Serial Bus devices (for Win10) on the right panel. Locate the Apple Mobile Device USB Driver. If you can not find Apple Mobile Device USB Driver, please go to Step 4 Reinstall Apple Mobile Device USB Driver.
- If you can find Apple Mobile Device USB Driver and there is no symbol over it, it means this device installed successfully.
- If you find this entry, there is other symbol next to it, which means that the driver is disabled. Right-click it and choose Enable from the pop-up menu to enable this device.
- If you find this entry but the entry listed with symbol '!' or '?' over it, please go to Step 4 to re-install the Apple Mobile Device Driver.
Step 4: To install or re-install Apple Mobile Device USB Driver
Under the Other devices, double click Universal Serial Bus(USB) controllers.
On the pop-up window, simply choose the second one -- Browse my computer for driver software.
The path should be: 'C:Program FilesCommon FilesAppleMobile Device SupportDrivers' (If you had changed your iTunes installing path, please follow your own path.) For 64 bit users, please kindly note that it should be in 'Program Files' folder, not the 'Program Files(x86)'.
Step 5: Reconnect your device.
After install/re-install the driver, unplug your iOS device and then reconnect it using USB cable. Now, your iOS device detection problem would be fixed.
Note: The Apple Mobile Device USB Driver has not been updated
If you have installed the Apple Mobile Device USB Driver and enabled the services, but still get 'Device not detected' error, this problem may be caused by Apple Mobile Device USB Driver has not been updated.
To fix it, right-click on on My Computer/This PC icon on the desktop and choose Manage to open the Computer Management window. On the left panel, choose Device Manager. Then expand Universal Serial Bus controller; locate the Apple Mobile Device USB Driver. Right click Apple Mobile Device USB Driver and click 'Update driver'.Then your problem will be solved.
The above is the solution for How to Install Apple Mobile Device USB Driver. Hope it will help you to connect your iOS device with your computer successfully.
This article helps to fix an issue in which Windows 10 doesn't install specific drivers for USB audio devices on the first connection.
Original product version: Windows 10, version 1703
Original KB number: 4021854
When you connect a USB audio device to a Windows 10 Version 1703-based computer the first time, the operating system detects the device but loads the standard USB audio 2.0 driver (usbaudio2.sys) instead of the specific device driver.
This issue occurs because the USB audio 2.0 driver (usbaudio2.sys) isn't classified as a generic driver in Windows 10 Version 1703. Therefore, the system assumes that a compatible, nongeneric driver is installed for the device even though the driver is generic.
This issue also causes Windows 10 Version 1703 to postpone the search for other compatible drivers through Windows Update that typically occurs immediately after you install a new device.
To fix this issue, use one of the following methods.
To resolve this issue, install update 4022716.
If the device-specific driver is distributed through Windows Update, you can manually update the driver by using Device Manager. For more information about how to do this, see update drivers in Windows 10.
If the device is not yet connected, first install the device-specific driver, such as by using the appropriate installer. After the device-specific driver is installed, Windows 10 will select that driver instead of the standard USB audio 2.0 driver when you first connect the device.
See the device manufacturer's user guide for specific instructions about how to install the driver.
If the driver isn't distributed through Windows Update, you can manually reinstall the driver. To do this, follow these steps:
- Install the device-specific driver (see Method 2).
- Open Device Manager.
- Right-click (or tap and hold) the name of the device, and then select Uninstall.
- Restart the computer.
When it restarts, Windows will try to reinstall the device by using the device-specific driver.