The TR-Mark III 250V is a three phase transformer turns ratio meter with a test voltage measurement range of up to 250V.
- Raytek Driver Download Driver
- Raytek Rayc13a
- Raytek Driver Download Windows 7
- Raytek Raygpssfl
- Raytek Driver Download Windows 10
- Raytek Driver Download
- Raytek Driver Download Software
The TR-Mark III 250V transformer turns ratio meter offers new features and increased accuracy to make it a perfect system. A color LCD with a backlight and a touch screen increases handling and user comfort. Two USB interfaces make it easy to store measurements on external storage devices, to transfer easily to a personal computer, or download nameplate data of the transformer to test.
Download Raytek 3i Plus for iOS to the Raynger 3i plus series thermometer is a new innovative development, based on the successful Raynger 3i series. It provides optimum performance. A color LCD with a backlight and a touch screen increases handling and user comfort. Two USB interfaces make it easy to store measurements on external storage devices, to transfer easily to a personal computer, or download nameplate data of the transformer to test. Extended test voltage measurement range of up to 250V.
Raytek Driver Download Driver
- Firmware, Driver, Guides & Utility Downloads Welcome to the support pages. On these pages you will find firmware, user guides, setup articles and more information about your product.
- Raytek RAYMT6U Offers. Quickly, accurately and safely measure surface temperature; Since the thermometer does not contact the object being measured, it is the safest way to measure hot, hard-to-reach, or moving parts, while eliminating potential damage and contamination.
- Extended test voltage measurement range of up to 250V
- Automatic measurements of voltage, turns ratio, current, and phase displacement
- Easy one-time hook up to the transformer
- Automatic test voltage range
- Displays deviation from a nominal ratio
- Tap changer interface with graphic results
- Load on test object <0.05 VA
- Measures power transformers PTs and CTs
- Automatic vector group detection
- Displays % error vs. name plate value
- Enhanced heavy-duty protection circuitry
- Emergency stop push button immediately turns off output
- Internal printer
- Data storage of over 10,000 measurements
- Simple-to-operate color LCD touch screen with backlight
- Two USB interfaces
- 5-Year standard warranty
|Range||Accuracy at 100V or 40V||Accuracy at 10V||Resolution|
|0.8 … 2,000||±0.06% Rdg ±1 LSD||±0.15% Rdg ±1 LSD||5 Digits|
|2,001 … 4,000||±0.1% Rdg ±1 LSD||±0.3% Rdg ±1 LSD||5 Digits|
|4,001 … 13,000||±0.3% Rdg ±1 LSD||not specified||5 Digits|
|13,001 … 16,000||±0.4% Rdg ±1 LSD||5 Digits|
|Range||Accuracy at 250V||Resolution|
|0.8 … 5,000||±0.06% Rdg ±1 LSD||5 Digits|
|5,001 … 10,000||±0.1% Rdg ±1 LSD||5 Digits|
|10,001 … 32,500||±0.3% Rdg ±1 LSD||5 Digits|
|32,501 … 40,000||±0.4% Rdg ±1 LSD||5 Digits|
|0 … 1A||±0.001A||0.1mA|
|±90 Degree||±0.05 Degree||0.01 Degree|
|Turns Ratio Range||0.8 to 40,000|
|Temperature||Operating: -10ºC to 60° C (14°F to 140°F)|
Storage: -20°C to 70°C (-4°F to 158°F)
See Instruction Manual for more Parameters. Specifications subject to improvement at any time.
- Size L: 470 mm (18.5″) W: 371 mm (14.6″) H: 190 mm (7.5″)
- Weight: 10.2 kg (22.4 lbs.)
- Input Power: 100 to 250 VAC, 50/60 Hz auto ranging. Fuse: 2A
- Test Voltage: User Selectable: 250, 100, 40, 10, and 1VAC
- Max. Test Current: 1A
- 5.7″ Panel Display Color LCD with a backlight and touch screen
- Front Panel: Sealed, anodized
- Interface: 2 USB 2.0 (1 host/1 device) and 9 Pin RS-232 serial
- Memory Storage: Internally stores more than 10,000 test results
- Temperature: Operating: –10°C to 60°C (14ºF to 140ºF), Storage: –20°C to 70°C (-4ºF to 158ºF)
See Instruction Manual for more Parameters. Specifications are subject to change without notice.
- 1002A-05015: H and X Lead Set – 5m (16ft.), 4.1cm (1.6 in.) jaw opening
- 1002A-05023: Red Extension Lead Set (2) – 10m (32 ft.)
- 1002A-07001: Power Cord – 6.09m (20 ft.)
- 1011A-05013: Ground Lead – 5m (16ft.)
- 1003A-37001: A-B USB Cable – 3m (10ft).
- 2020A-23001: RS-232 Cable – 3m (10ft.)
- 1004A-27003: External USB Drive
- 2040A-08003: Touch Screen Stylus
- 1002X-07001: Spare Fuse Set, Time Delay 2A (Qty. 5)
- 2040A-03004: Cable Bag with Shoulder Strap
- 2040X-18002: Paper Refill for Printer – 5 rolls
- 1003A-02002: Instruction Manual
- 1004X-10001: Certificate of Accuracy
- 1003N-31001: External Trigger Switch for Tap Changer Testing — 10m (32 ft.)
- 1002A-05002: Red Extension Cable – 10m (32 ft.)
- T-Rex: 3 Phase Test Voltage Option for TR-Mark III and TR-Mark III 250V
- TR-Mark III R 250V: 19″ 4U Rackmount version
- 1004N-15002: Annual Warranty Extension
Firmware TR-Mark III (184.108.40.206)
Flyer TR-Mark III
Command Set TR-Mark III (0.05)
Instruction Manual TR-Mark III 250V (v1.09)
Leaflet 250V Option TR-Mark III (1.02)
T-Base Pro (2.4.0)
If you have had recent power outages, viruses or other computer problems, it is likely that the drivers have become damaged. Browse the list above to find the driver that matches your hardware and operating system. To see more matches, use our custom driver search engine to find the exact driver.
Tech Tip: If you are having trouble deciding which is the right driver, try the Driver Update Utility for Raytek. It is a software utility that will find the right driver for you - automatically.
DriverGuide maintains an extensive archive of drivers available for free download. We employ a team from around the world which adds hundreds of new drivers to our site every day.
How to Install Drivers
Once you download your new driver, then you need to install it. To install a driver in Windows, you will need to use a built-in utility called Device Manager. It allows you to see all of the devices recognized by your system, and the drivers associated with them.
Open Device Manager
In Windows 10 & Windows 8.1, right-click the Start menu and select Device Manager
In Windows 8, swipe up from the bottom, or right-click anywhere on the desktop and choose 'All Apps' -> swipe or scroll right and choose 'Control Panel' (under Windows System section) -> Hardware and Sound -> Device Manager
In Windows 7, click Start -> Control Panel -> Hardware and Sound -> Device Manager
In Windows Vista, click Start -> Control Panel -> System and Maintenance -> Device Manager
In Windows XP, click Start -> Control Panel -> Performance and Maintenance -> System -> Hardware tab -> Device Manager button
Raytek Driver Download Windows 7
Install Drivers With Device Manager
Raytek Driver Download Windows 10
Locate the device and model that is having the issue and double-click on it to open the Properties dialog box.
Select the Driver tab.
Click the Update Driver button and follow the instructions.
In most cases, you will need to reboot your computer in order for the driver update to take effect.
Raytek Driver Download
Visit our Driver Support Page for helpful step-by-step videos
Raytek Driver Download Software
If you are having trouble finding the right driver, stop searching and fix driver problems faster with the Automatic Driver Update Utility. Many computer problems are caused by missing or outdated device drivers, especially in Windows 10. If your deskttop or laptop is running slow, or keeps crashing or hanging, there is a good chance that updating your drivers will fix the problem. Automatic updates could save you hours of time.