No project is too large or too small to benefit from a Salcom solution. Our team has completed a vast array of technically complex national and international projects, from nation-wide satellite communication systems and tsunami early warning systems for Pacific Islands to local commercial, agricultural and industrial communications solutions.
- Bring ID and proof of residence, such as an Oregon driver’s license or ID card, a passport, or other government photo ID. If your ID doesn’t include a current address, please bring additional documentation, such as a piece of mail. For a full list of accepted ID, see the FAQ section of the Emergency COVID-19 Relief Assistance application.
- When using the driver, be sure to refer to the Device Connection Manual above (PDF file). Also, please refer to 'Device/PLC Connection Manual' for general information regarding device connection and documentation conventions.
Selcom Driver Job
|ST-031M PIRANHA |
1. UHF sensor3. Battery element
5. Sound emitting device
6. USB cable for sound source ( for speaker)
7. Induction converter
8. Main unit
9. Nozzle adapter (crocodiles)
10. Adapter of scanning receiver and low frequency amplifiers BWLC031M
11. Cable for connection BWLC031M to telephone lines
12. Universal cable for connecting BWLC031M to wired lines
13. High-frequency telescopic antenna
14. Cable for connecting BWLC031M to power outlets
15. USB flash drive
16. USB cable for connection to PC
17. Adapter for connecting BWLC031M to multicore cables
18. Telephone adapters
19. Cables with Type Connectors RJ45: (8x4; 8x6; 8x8)
22. Technical Passport (not shown in picture)
23. Transportation case (not shown in picture)
1. Main unit
The ST-500 Piranha kit does not include an induction sensor (magnetic sensor), its functions are performed by the combined search device ST-600, which is purchased separately. The ST-500 kit does not include a connecting cable for connecting to open parts of 220v lines.
|Selective RF Detector||ST-031M Piranha||ST-500 Piranha|
|Operating frequency range, MHz||140-4420||20-6000|
|Input impedance, Ohm||50||50|
|Scanning speed, GHz / s||18||40|
|Dynamic range, dB||50||50|
|Operating frequency range, MHz||0,05-140||0,1-180|
|Maximum line voltage, V||300 AC, DC||50(AC), 60(DC)|
Continuous operation time at max power consumption, hours
|Charge time of a fully discharged battery, hours||7||7|
|Weight and measurements:|
|Dimensions of the main unit (length, width, height), mm||175X83X36||165X100X40|
|Weight of main unit, kg||0,435||0,47|
Channels for detecting wireless listening devices:
SELECTIVE HF DETECTOR is designed to detect analog and digital (using GSM, LTE, Bluetooth, WiFi standards) radio transmitting listening devices in the frequency range 20 - 6000 MHz.
Since the frequency range is expanded, there is no need to use UHF detector, as in ST-031M.
Selco Drive Up Hours
IR Detector Designed to detect IR transmitters (listening devices that use the infrared frequency range to transmit information).
ST-031M doesn’t have IR detector.
Channels for detecting wire line listening devices:
WIRED RECEIVER designed to detect high-frequency signals of listening devices transmitting information using power and low-current wire lines in the frequency range 100 kHz - 180 MHz.
The 220V adapter is designed as a “plug”.
Low-voltage lines are connected to the main unit via the built-in switch. The switch is similar to the switch used in the ST-300 Spider.
LOW FREQUENCY AMPLIFIER is designed to detect low-frequency signals of listening devices.
Work with PC
From the USB (from the kit), the driver for connecting the ST-500 Piranha is installed. PC software for working with ST-500 is not installed on the PC, but is launched from a flash drive. PC software allows you to save data to various objects, cities and countries on your PC and load data into ST-500 Piranha memory.
ST-500 Piranha retained all the positive qualities of ST-031M.
1. User friendly interface.
2. Advantage of all line “PIRANHA” is that users of ST-031 and ST-031M will easily understand how to use ST-500 Piranha.
4. Balanced functionality.
ST-500 eliminated predecessor’s disadvantages and took a step forward in checking wired communications.
>PLCs >Control Technology Corporation CTC Binary Protocol Driver
→ Precautions for adding a new driver onto Windows Vista/7
How to install (This is a self-extracting file.)
[Ver. 1.11.01] (Jun. 18, 2012)The following functions were added:
[Ver. 1.10.01]The following issues were corrected:
[Ver. 1.10.00] (Jun. 29, 2009)The file is released.
Last Updated : Jun. 18, 2012